2023 Ripl Member Freedom Boat Club Membership Program Terms and Conditions
1. The 2023 Ripl Member Freedom Boat Club Membership Program. The 2023 Ripl Member Freedom Boat Club Membership Program (the “FBC Program”) is a promotional program sponsored by Freedom Boat Club, LLC, and its affiliates (“Freedom”) that will allow an eligible Ripl Member (the “Ripl Member”) to receive a discount on the entry fee, at participating Freedom Boat Club locations (each, a “Participating Club”). For a list of FBC corporate-owned locations, please contact the Membership Experience Center at 888-781-7363. The FBC Program may not apply to all Freedom locations and Ripl Members will need to contact their desired location to confirm participation in the FBC Program.
By becoming a Freedom member through the FBC Program, a qualifying Ripl Member’s applicable entry fee may be reduced by up to $1,000 (the “Discount”) at participating FBC corporate-owned locations (, if any for Franchise locations may vary). Each Ripl Member participating in the FBC Program represents and warrants that the Ripl Member has read, understands, and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as they may be modified from time to time (the “Terms”).
2. Sponsor. Freedom Boat Club, LLC 897 E. Venice Ave., Venice, FL 34285.
3. Eligibility. This FBC Program is available only to current Ripl Members who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
4. Offer Period. The Offer will be available beginning at 12:00 AM October 1, 2023, through 11:59 PM December 31, 2023. All times Eastern Standard.
5. How to Redeem Offer. Eligible participants will have the opportunity to accept this FBC Program offer by submitting a lead form provided to them by Ripl via email.
The FBC Program is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
• Eligible Ripl Members that participate in the FBC Program will be required to (i) pay an entry fee; (ii) sign a then-current form of Freedom membership agreement; (iii) acknowledge and agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of Freedom membership including timely payment of membership fees; (iv) complete any Freedom required vessel operator training; (v) and have a credit card on file with the Participating Club throughout the membership.
• The entry fee required to become a member of Freedom shall be equal to the then-current entry fee less the Discount, if any.
• The membership fees will be consistent with the then-current rates of the Participating Club at the time of signing the membership agreement.
• The FBC Program offer is non-transferable, and the Freedom membership will only be available to eligible Ripl Members and for the sole benefit of Ripl Members and legal spouse/domestic partner, if applicable.
• Each eligible Ripl Member is authorized to purchase one (1) Freedom membership under the FBC Program and must maintain the membership for a minimum period of twelve (12) months. If a membership purchased through the FBC Program is cancelled prior to the twelve (12) month anniversary, the Ripl Member will not be permitted to rejoin Freedom for a period of two (2) years. Upon rejoining, the Ripl Member would be responsible to pay the then-current full entry fee. For avoidance of doubt, you are only eligible to redeem this discount once.
6. Changes to the Offer. Freedom reserves the right to cancel or modify the FBC Program and these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, by written notice to be posted on https://www.brunswick.com/ripl/fbc-promo
7. Offer Details. Limit one Offer per person during the Offer Period. The Released Parties, defined below, are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or late payment, or failure by Offer Participant to complete Freedom required vessel operator training. The Offer is non-transferable, and no cash-outs will be provided. No substitutions unless determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Offer consists only of the items identified in these Terms; all costs and expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to transport, meals, fuel, accommodations, and other incidentals incurred in accepting the Offer, are the sole responsibility of the Ripl Member.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE FBC PROGRAM, RIPL MEMBER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND THEIR DEALERS AND RETAILERS, AFFILIATES, SALES REPRESENTATIVES, AGENCIES, WHOLESALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER VENDOR AGENCIES INVOLVED IN THE OFFER, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE AGENCIES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE ORGANIZATIONS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY DUE IN-WHOLE OR IN-PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE/MISUSE OF THE OFFER, PARTICIPATION IN ANY OFFER-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE OFFER.
9. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY JUDICIAL PROCEEDING SHALL TAKE PLACE IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT IN FLORIDA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS OFFER, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OFFER PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND OFFER PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANT AND THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION THAT
WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
10. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire understanding between Freedom and each Ripl Member with respect to the Offer and supersede any and all prior communications, whether written or oral.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
The FBC Program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.