Brunswick Employee Holiday 2023 Freedom Boat Club Referral Program
1. The Brunswick Employee Holiday 2023 Freedom Boat Club Referral Program. The Brunswick Employee Holiday 2023 Freedom Boat Club Referral Program (the “Referral Program”) is an employee rewards program sponsored by Freedom Boat Club, LLC and its affiliates (the “Company”) that will allow a current U.S. based employee of Brunswick (an “Employee”) to earn cash rewards based on certain member leads generated by the Employee during the Program period at participating Freedom Boat Club locations (each, a “Participating Location”). The list of Participating Locations includes Brunswick-owned locations: Southwest Florida (Bradenton to Marco Island) Southeast Florida (Ft. Lauderdale, Miami Beach, Homestead, Islamorada), Greater Tampa Bay Florida, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Long Island, Greater Toronto, Raleigh/Beaufort North Carolina, Charleston South Carolina, Lake Lanier Georgia, Galveston Texas, Chicago Illinois, Chain of Lakes Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Eclipse Marina locations. The Referral Program may not apply at all Freedom Boat Club locations. Each Employee participating in the Referral Program represents and warrants that the Employee has read, understands, and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as they may be modified from time to time (the “Terms”).
2. Eligibility. Participation in the Referral Program is available only to Employees currently based in the 50 United States (including Washington, DC) and in good standing.
3. Program Period. This program will be available beginning at 12:00 AM on November 1, 2023, through 11:59 PM December 31, 2023. All times Eastern Standard.
4. How to Receive Credit for a Referral. Employee must complete the online employee referral form found at https://www.freedomboatclub.com/employee-referral submitting the contact information for both the employee and the referral.
5. Rewards. An Employee will earn $200.00 (a “Reward”) for each lead referred by that Employee who becomes a Freedom Boat Club member during the Program Period at a Participating Location. The Reward will be paid through payroll or paper check to the Employee within thirty (30) days of the referral becoming a Member by execution of a new Freedom Boat Club membership at a participating location on or before December 31, 2023. For the avoidance of doubt: a) an Employee will earn one Reward per executed membership and not a Reward for each Member included in the membership; and b) an Employee will not receive a Reward for the referral of another Employee.
6. Changes to the Referral Program. The Company reserves the right to alter or modify the Referral Program and these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice, including, without limitation, the right to add, modify, cancel, delete or otherwise change (i) the value of a Reward or (ii) the type and availability of the Reward offered. Changes to the Referral Program and these Terms will be posted on the Company’s website. An Employee’s continued participation in the Referral Program following any such changes constitutes the Employee’s acceptance of such changes.
7. Taxes. Employees will bear the cost of any tax liabilities including income, sales, use, withholding and other taxes (and the reporting thereof) imposed as a result of receiving a Reward.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law. The Referral Program and these Terms shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of laws, rules or policies. The Company and each Member agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to these Terms or participation in the Referral Program shall be resolved in federal and state courts located in Florida.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire understanding between the Company and each Employee with respect to the Referral Program and supersede any and all prior communications, whether written or oral.
10. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.