Freedom Boat Club of Chicago Member Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Effective March 24, 2023 through April 30, 2023
Section 3 shall be updated as follows:
Rewards. A Member will earn $400.00 (a “Reward”) for each new Freedom Boat Club of Chicago member referred by that Member. The Reward will be sent to the Member in the form of a check within 30 days of the referral becoming a Member.
- The Freedom Boat Club Member Referral Program. The Freedom Boat Club of Chicago Member Referral Program (the “Referral Program”) is a member rewards program sponsored by Freedom Boat Club, LLC and its affiliates (the “Company”) that will allow a current member of Freedom Boat Club (a “Member”) to earn cash rewards based on certain member leads generated by the Member. The Referral Program will continue until terminated in writing by the Company. Each Member participating in the Referral Program represents and warrants that the Member has read, understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as they may be modified from time to time (the “Terms”).
- Eligibility. Participation in the Referral Program is available only to Members in good standing.
- Rewards. A Member will earn $200.00 (a “Reward”) for each new Freedom Boat Club of Chicago member referred by that Member. The Reward will be sent to the Member in the form of a check within 30 days of the referral becoming a Member.
- Changes to the Referral Program. The Company reserves the right to alter or modify the Referral Program and these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, without prior notice, including, without limitation, the right to add, modify, cancel, delete or otherwise change (i) the value of a Reward or (ii) the type and availability of the Reward offered. Changes to the Referral Program and these Terms will be posted on the Company’s website. A Member’s continued participation in the Referral Program following any such changes constitutes the Member’s acceptance of such changes.
- Taxes. Members will bear the cost of any tax liabilities including income, sales, use, withholding and other taxes (and the reporting thereof) imposed as a result of receiving a Reward.
- Disputes/Choice of Law. The Referral Program and these Terms shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of laws, rules or policies. The Company and each Member agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to these Terms or participation in the Referral Program shall be resolved in federal and state courts located in Florida.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire understanding between the Company and each Member with respect to the Referral Program and supersede any and all prior communications, whether written or oral.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.