About Freedom Boat Club of Maine in Downtown Portland
Our Downtown Portland club is operated out of Fore Points Marina on the eastern waterfront at 1 Marina Way. You can spend the day boating and exploring the many islands of scenic Casco Bay, then enjoy Portland’s exciting culinary scene and nationally acclaimed restaurants, boutique shops, galleries, breweries, and attractions.
And when you join Freedom Boat Club of Maine you can enjoy unlimited boating at any of our 6 Maine locations. Spend a day on the ocean one day, then head out on the lakes the next.
Smart Alternative to Boat Ownership
Join the club and enjoy a fun, maintenance-free alternative to boat ownership. Don’t waste time with boat upkeep and repairs. We’ll take care of all of that, you just show up and enjoy a day out on the water.
Six Locations in Maine
Enjoy both salt and freshwater boating excursions. Choose to explore the many islands off the coast from our Boothbay, Yarmouth, Portland, or South Portland locations. Or enjoy time on the lakes from our clubs in Naples and Sebago Lake.
Access to Locations Across the U.S., Canada & Europe
Our members enjoy unlimited use of our full fleet of boats at all our Maine locations. PLUS, you also have reciprocal use across hundreds of locations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. This gives you great boating options, coast-to-coast. When boating season in Maine is done, you can explore new waters when you are traveling.
Simply call or go online to reserve the boat you want to use, the location, and the day they want to go boating. When you show up, the boat will be warmed up and ready to go. When you return, you simply hand us the keys and walk away! There’s no maintenance or repairs to worry about, no storage costs, and definitely no cleaning. We do all the work, you have all the fun.
• Unlimited use of a fleet of boats at our Maine locations - in Boothbay, Yarmouth, Naples, Portland, South Portland and Sebago Lake
• Fresh and saltwater boating options
• Access to ALL the boats in our fleet - center and dual consoles, cruisers, pontoon boats, and rigid inflatables
• No maintenance or repair costs
• No slip rental or slip ownership costs
• No winterization or storage costs
• Never clean another boat!
• Easy-to-use Online Reservation System
• No long-term contract
• Keep boats overnight in your slip
• We do all the work, you have all the fun. We even help you load and unload your stuff!
• PLUS, use of boats at no additional charge at hundreds of Freedom Boat Club locations across the country.
• No wonder over 50,000 members across the nation enjoy the boating lifestyle with Freedom Boat Club.
1. Watch video: How the Club Works
2. Watch video: Join the Club
3. Request Information for pricing and detailed information
4. Or call us at 207-331-5374
5. Stay up to date with our local events by “liking” us on Facebook & Instagram
Independently owned and operated by Maine Watersports LLC