About Freedom Boat Club of Maine in Naples
Our Naples club is located at Moose Landing Marina. The largest on-water boating facility in the Sebago Lakes region, the marina sits on 15 acres with 1,000 feet of frontage on Brandy Pond. Our friendly dockhands help members get out on the water safely and quickly. With easy access to Long and Sebago Lakes, you can cruise the day away on 44 miles of crystal clear waterways.
You can enjoy a relaxing, leisurely boat ride or a fast-paced tubing adventure with our fleet of bow riders, dual consoles, and pontoon boats.
The well-maintained marina has ample parking, a large, on-the-water cabana, patios, grills, and a club house with two large bath houses with showers. There's also walking trails to area restaurants and nightlife.
Smart Alternative to Boat Ownership
Join the club and enjoy a fun, maintenance-free alternative to boat ownership. Don’t waste time with boat upkeep and repairs. We’ll take care of all of that, you just show up and enjoy a day out on the water.
Six Locations in Maine
Enjoy both salt and freshwater boating excursions. Choose to explore the many islands off the coast from our Boothbay, Yarmouth, Portland, or South Portland locations. Or enjoy time on the lakes from our clubs in Naples and Sebago Lake.
Access to Locations Across the U.S., Canada & Europe
Our members enjoy unlimited use of our full fleet of boats at all our Maine locations. PLUS, you also have reciprocal use across hundreds of locations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. This gives you great boating options, coast-to-coast. When boating season in Maine is done, you can explore new waters when you are traveling.
Simply call or go online to reserve the boat you want to use, the location, and the day they want to go boating. When you show up, the boat will be warmed up and ready to go. When you return, you simply hand us the keys and walk away! There’s no maintenance or repairs to worry about, no storage costs, and definitely no cleaning. We do all the work, you have all the fun.
• Unlimited use of a fleet of boats at our Maine locations - in Boothbay, Yarmouth, Naples, Portland, South Portland and Sebago Lake
• Fresh and saltwater boating options
• Access to ALL the boats in our fleet - center and dual consoles, cruisers, pontoon boats, and rigid inflatables
• No maintenance or repair costs
• No slip rental or slip ownership costs
• No winterization or storage costs
• Never clean another boat!
• Easy-to-use Online Reservation System
• No long-term contract
• Keep boats overnight in your slip
• We do all the work, you have all the fun. We even help you load and unload your stuff!
• PLUS, use of boats at no additional charge at hundreds of Freedom Boat Club locations across the country.
• No wonder over 50,000 members across the nation enjoy the boating lifestyle with Freedom Boat Club.
1. Watch video: How the Club Works
2. Watch video: Join the Club
3. Request Information for pricing and detailed information
4. Or call us at 207-331-5374
5. Stay up to date with our local events by “liking” us on Facebook & Instagram
Independently owned and operated by Maine Watersports LLC