The perfect place to unplug and relax, our club location is located in Linekin Bay Resort which sits on 20-acres with stunning ocean views. Relax on the bay or set off to Boothbay Harbor for local area attractions. When you return, you can enjoy local Maine fare at the Deck Bar & Grill, the resort’s waterfront restaurant and bar with a friendly and inviting atmosphere that is open for lunch, happy hour, and dinner.
Join the club and enjoy a fun, maintenance-free alternative to boat ownership. Don’t waste time with boat upkeep and repairs. We’ll take care of all of that, you just show up and enjoy a day out on the water.
Enjoy both salt and freshwater boating excursions. Choose to explore the many islands off the coast from our Boothbay, Yarmouth, Portland, or South Portland locations. Or enjoy time on the lakes from our clubs in Naples and Sebago Lake.
Our members enjoy unlimited use of our full fleet of boats at all our Maine locations. PLUS, you also have reciprocal use across hundreds of locations in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. This gives you great boating options, coast-to-coast. When boating season in Maine is done, you can explore new waters when you are traveling.
Simply call or go online to reserve the boat you want to use, the location, and the day they want to go boating. When you show up, the boat will be warmed up and ready to go. When you return, you simply hand us the keys and walk away! There’s no maintenance or repairs to worry about, no storage costs, and definitely no cleaning. We do all the work, you have all the fun.
• Unlimited use of a fleet of boats at our Maine locations - in Boothbay, Yarmouth, Naples, Portland, South Portland and Sebago Lake
• Fresh and saltwater boating options
• Access to ALL the boats in our fleet - center and dual consoles, cruisers, pontoon boats, and rigid inflatables
• No maintenance or repair costs
• No slip rental or slip ownership costs
• No winterization or storage costs
• Never clean another boat!
• Easy-to-use Online Reservation System
• No long-term contract
• Keep boats overnight in your slip
• We do all the work, you have all the fun. We even help you load and unload your stuff!
• PLUS, use of boats at no additional charge at hundreds of Freedom Boat Club locations across the country.
• No wonder over 50,000 members across the nation enjoy the boating lifestyle with Freedom Boat Club.
1. Watch video: How the Club Works
2. Watch video: Join the Club
3. Request Information for pricing and detailed information
4. Or call us at 207-331-5374
5. Stay up to date with our local events by “liking” us on Facebook & Instagram
Independently owned and operated by Maine Watersports LLC
Your safety is our No. 1 concern. So we give all our members unlimited training with certified captains. And if you wish to boat in a new location, they’ll show you the waterways.
I have enjoyed my Freedom Boat Club membership beyond what I anticipated. FBC is a wonderful way to enjoy boating on both Casco Bay and Brandy Pond in Naples. The entire Freedom Boat Club team are helpful and caring. They will make sure you have a positive boating experience. I highly recommend FBC to anyone who has wanted to get into boating. You will love it! ~ Ross Weber
I recommend joining Freedom Boat Club. It’s a very affordable alternative to owning your own boat. The equipment is clean and new, and you don’t have to worry about mechanical breakdowns on the water. And I love being able to use the club facilities when I travel to Florida in the winter months. ~ Rudy Labrecque
The pricing structure is much like a country club. You will pay a one-time entry fee and monthly dues based on the membership that you choose. Connect with the club nearest you to learn more about membership options and current promotions!
Reserving a boat has never been easier. Simply log in to your reservation dashboard and choose your desired date, vessel, and time slot.
Freedom Boat Club is truly unlimited boating. We allow up to 4 rolling reservations at any given time. Simply put – you can have 4 reservations on the books. Once you use one, you free one up. You may book up to 6 months in advance!
Number and type of boats will vary by location. Connect with the club nearest you to learn more about the local fleet.