Located in the heart of the Eastport neighborhood of Annapolis, (formerly Watergate Pointe Marina) and nestled in the second cove on the north side of Back Creek, this club location offers outstanding amenities and provides easy access to the Severn River. It’s only short trip to downtown Annapolis Harbor with many great choices for Dock & Dine. Whether it’s a simple cruise to nowhere to decompress or recharge, you can find scenic views and endless destinations to unwind on the water. Enjoy the day fishing, tubing, swimming, or cruising to your favorite place to eat.
Here are some of the top cruising places some of our Maryland club members love:
• Annapolis City Dock for its quaint restaurants, shops, and the best ice cream.
• Cantler’s Riverside Inn right up Mill Creek for the freshest crab cakes and seafood.
• Kentmorr Restaurant. With a tiki bar, calypso music, volleyball, hammocks, and more you will feel like you have gone to the BVI’s for a day.
• St. Michaels known for the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
• Town of Oxford a waterfront town and former colonial port.
PLEASE NOTE: A Boater Education Card from Maryland or your home state must be in your possession. You need education if you were born after July 1, 1972, and will be operating a boat or PWC in Maryland. You can take the boaters safety course online for free at https://www.boat-ed.com/maryland/.
Check out our destination guide!
Independently owned and operated by Freedom Yacht & Boat Club of Maryland